His Worship the Mayor, Cr M. Matson (East Ward)
Cr P. Tracey (North Ward) (Chairperson)
North Ward - Crs J. Kenny & M. Woodsmith (Deputy Chairperson)
West Ward - Cr S. Nash
General Manager Mr. R. Brownlee.
Director, City Services Mr J. Frangoples.
Acting Director, City Planning Mr. K. Kyriacou.
Director, Governance & Financial Services Mr. G. Banting.
Acting Public Officer Mr. D. Kelly.
Communications Manager Ms. D. Brien.
Manager Technical Services Mr. M. Shaw.
Crs Belleli and Hughes.
An apology was received from Cr Procopiadis.
RESOLVED: (Kenny/Nash) that the apology from Cr Procopiadis for non-attendance at the Community Services Committee Meeting of the Council held on Tuesday, 12th July, 2005 be received & accepted.
CONFIRMATION OF THE MINUTES OF THE COMMUNITY SERVICES COMMITTEE MEETING HELD ON TUESDAY, 14TH JUNE, 2005.
C12 RESOLUTION: (Kenny/Nash) that the Minutes of the Meeting of the Community Services Committee held on Tuesday, 14th June, 2005 (copies of which were circulated to all Councillors) be and are hereby confirmed as a correct record of the proceedings of that meeting.
3. DECLARATION OF PECUNIARY & NON-PECUNIARY INTERESTS
4. ADDRESSES TO COMMITTEE BY THE PUBLIC.
5. MAYORAL MINUTES.
6. COMMUNITY SERVICES.
1. Council agree to support the South East Gardening Service with the provision of lawn mowing and gardening services to frail, older people and people with a disability residing in Randwick City;
2. Council agree to fund the South East Gardening Service $9310.00 from Council’s Community Development Grants Program budget 05/06;
3. Council consider any further requests for funding beyond 05/06 following a review of its Community Development Grants Program; and
4. all promotional material relating to the South East Gardening Service acknowledge Council’s support.
MOTION: (Nash/Kenny) CARRIED – SEE RESOLUTION.
7.1 DIRECTOR, CITY SERVICES' REPORT 66/2005 - BOOK SALE EXPENDITURE 2004-2005. (F2004/08383)
C14 RESOLUTION: (Woodsmith/Kenny) that the Director, City Services' Report 66/2005 on book sale funds expenditure be received and noted.
MOTION: (Woodsmith/Kenny) CARRIED – SEE RESOLUTION.
8. GENERAL BUSINESS.
9. NOTICE OF RESCISSION MOTIONS.
The meeting closed at 5.41 p.m.